I have the driest skin EVER. If you’re anything like me, you will LOVE this all natural DIY facial mask for dry skin. Get oh-so-soft skin in no time. The recipe itself is all too easy and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
You can also use this mask as a body mask – just double or triple the recipe depending on the size of the area you want to treat.
I love applying the mask and then soaking in the tub while I wait for it to do it’s magic. Or sometimes I’ll give myself a pedicure – it’s the perfect amount of time. I try to do this little mini ‘spa session’ each week for not only my skin, but for my sanity. 🙂 You’d be surprised how much a little ‘you time’ can do for your overall well being. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 Ripe Avocado (soft enough to mash)
- 2 Tbs Honey
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork or spoon.
- Add honey and stir until well blended.
- Apply a layer of the mixture to your face, neck and decolletage. Mask is best applied to clean, exfoliated skin.
- Let the mask sit for 25 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Follow with a toner and night cream or extra moisturizing face cream.
For extremely dry skin, use this mask twice a week. For normal to dry skin, use once a week.